Sign in to follow this  
Guest fokker70

Posky 737-600 panels

Guest fokker70

Can anyone recommend what panels you like to use to fly the POSKY 737v2 aircraft in FS9?

I mainly use a merge of the Posky 736 with the PMDG NG panel, which works pretty well (except for one warning message that I can't get rid of.)Otherwise, Giles Hacon's panel is good (on the Posky homepage) or Arjan Scheffel's, which I think you can get at wspilots.com.;)

Guest fokker70

thanks for the advice Micro...I'll take a look at those options.

The best for me is the Ken Mitchell B737NG panel.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Hello ThereI can thoroughly recommend the PSPanels panel this used to be a payware ,but i think the developer decided to donate it free as he was ceasing trading (a nice touch)i would classify this panel as medium complexity but very smart(you don't need an Einstein sized brain to get of the ground).You can also download some excellent sounds for it here at AVSIM that include the crew going through engine start procedures as wellPS i also think that panel is available here at AVSIM as well.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest ThrottleUp

I agree with HoratioWondersocks that the PS Panels is great. The owner was really kind to release it as freeware. Its got a really nice background bitmap and nice features for a free panel (such as the GPS-derived display on the #2 MFD) Its not a hyper-real panel but the author is to be commended on this excellent work and even more so for giving it away. Also - dont forget to check out the PS Panels 737 Classic panels.