Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pompomke

Holding Patterns with default ATC

Hi Every time I use the default ATC I always get to fly straight in not matter how busy the airport is. Does it ever tell you to do a holding pattern as it does teach you that in the Intrument Rating lessons? Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Approach control within FS ATC is pretty much an open house party *:-* It can be a nightmare if you have a lot of AI at the same time.Happy landings

Although I'm not a user of radar contact, i beleive it is simulated with this payware program, But please somebody correct me if im wrong as i am not 100% sure as I dont use the program.FS9 ATC as stated above is extremely limited, in fact I dont find it to be any good at all.

You can also try the freeware AI smooth. It's not perfect but does help with go arounds and such.

>Although I'm not a user of radar contact, i beleive it is>simulated with this payware program, But please somebody>correct me if im wrong as i am not 100% sure as I dont use the>program.>>>FS9 ATC as stated above is extremely limited, in fact I dont>find it to be any good at all.Yes, Radar Contact does allow you to be assigned a hold. You can set it up so they are assigned for only weather related reasons or, just for any ol' reason. Regards,Jeff