Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mitchella330

creating a repaint

Hello! I' m going to create new repaints for the Wilco Airbus series and Boeing 777-200. But it's my first time doing one. Can someone provide me steps on how to do it?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I tried looking at it, but it's confusing. Are there other sites besides this one? Also what is his name?

When you say confusing do you mean the site or my p*** poor link:-) The guys name is Morgan, mcdainow on the paint forum and he is a really helpful guyAnother site which may interest you is http://www.mcphatstudios.net/They have some tutorials and some of beautiful repaints of wilco aircraft Hope it helpsMark

No apologies needed i checked the link after i had posted and it was not the one i intended .have a look on the repaint forum there are some great tips and links to sites for the tools needed to do a successful repaint .If i can repaint an aircraft anyone can Good luck!Mark

Check out the repaint forum here at AVSIM. They're very helpful too. There is a learning curve, so be patient with yourself.

Heres a direct link to The Complete Repaint Walkthrough: hereFeel free to join us in the Repaint forum as mentioned above! :)