Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 767nut

PMDG liveries from other sites

i have been searching the net and found a website called simaviation which has liveries for all sorts of add-ons, one i found was for the PMDG 737NG, do anyone know if this will be ok to upload it? as i dont want to add anything to my PMDG files from other sources if it will create bugscheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No need to go elsewhere as there are lots of repaints here in the library designed to be added to the PMDG 737NG base aircraft.Just do a search for PMDG 737NG and limit the search to FS2004 Aircraft Repaints, Texures and Modifications. I just did and it brought up 131 potential candidates.Anything which says it requires the PMDG 737NG base files should do no harm.

I second Opa and belga. Avsim or the PMDG website, which annoyingly does not have many wingletted repaints (especially Continental).

To answer the question about Simaviation (or Simviation), there's nothing wrong with that site; I used to use it all the time before I "discovered" Avsim. I prefer the Avsim interface, and it's obvious that Avsim is the Gold Standard of flight simming sites. If you can't find what you're looking for at Avsim, you most likely won't find it on any other site.It has a pretty decent forum, too... :-)

Well, after complimenting us, I hate to do this. Thanks for the kudos, but could you please remove one of your two signature images? We only allow one.But, thanks again.. :)

hi cheers to all who replied been a great help, take care