Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Wilco E-Jet SP1 patch?

As I am still waiting to get my email from them to activate my forum account (not holding my breath), I have a question for those with access. Have they said anything in regards to a time frame for getting SP1 out the door? Also, how long on avg do you have to wait until you get an email to activate your forum account? Most boards have it done automatically but being Feelthere, they must do it some backwards way.

Eric 

Guest Reed203

My account was activated right after I signed up. Maybe its a problem with your firewall. In regards to the SP, they just came out with a list of bugs that were fixed and said the SP would be released in the next few weeks although it was already finished. Guess thats feelthere/wilco for you.

>... and said the SP would be released in the next >few weeks although it was already finished. Guess >thats feelthere/wilco for you.here is the correct quote -"The SP is done and will be released by Wilco sometimes mid next week." - Vicas the above was posted Friday, July 18, 2008 8:08:03 AM (PDT), the patch is scheduled to be released between 22 and 24, july, '08 (aka, sometime mid-week).my guess is the McPhat SP1 (for the addon liveries) will be released on a similar timeline.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Thanks for the update. No, its not my firewall..I tried two different email accounts (accounts which have never ever had issues before) and checked my firewall. Neither email inbox got any replies. I am pretty sure its on their end. Knowing them, they likely are not allowing any more people to register.

Eric 

>Knowing them, they likely are not allowing any more people to>register.your comment is untrue.new forum users are signing up by the hour and posting his/her questions.please send an email to support{at}feelthere.com with the following information:* your product's serial number* your registered username* your estimated date of registrationand if the above doesn't work send me a private message.--edit: subject line--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Eric,You won't need to login to the Feelthere forums to get the SP1 patch, it will be available from the Wilco downloads section (requires login).

Graeme Butler

Scoob - Thanks for the help. I just now checked and still never got any emails into either account. I have not bought it yet as I was waiting to get the SP1 with it when I bought it. I wanted to login to take a look at the SP1 list of fixes...I was just curious. I plan on buying it next week.Graeme- I just hope I can login in there with no problems...seems the forum does not like the Road Runner ISP here in Florida I use or Gmail either..odd.

Eric 

>Scoob - Thanks for the help. I just now checked and still>never got any emails into either account. I have not bought it>yet as I was waiting to get the SP1 with it when I bought it.>I wanted to login to take a look at the SP1 list of fixes...I>was just curious. I plan on buying it next week.send me a private message.--