Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clutch Cargo

Ground2K4 for Beginners...

I was trying to download this old (2003) tutorial by Luis but unfortunately it is a broken link here at AVSIM. If someone knows another link or can "dust" off their copy and email it to me, sure would be appreciated. :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am not sure which tutorial you might be referring to.I have a tutorial by Christian Fumey. Here is the text from the readme.I don't know if other sites have it available but I can email a zipped up version to you if I can get your email.Ground2K for BeginnersNewly revised for Ground2K version 4Ground2K version 4 by Christian Fumey is a very easy to use design tool for Flight Simulator 2002 terrain scenery. With it, you can create and modify coasts, roads, rivers, lakes, islands, land and water class, altitude mesh, and textured ground polygons.This short user guide is meant for beginners, and presents some basic concepts concerning Flight Simulator terrain, and a step-by-step explanation of some of the principal functions of Ground2K.No technical terms are used here, for ease of comprehension.An HTML document for universal compatibility.New sections include: - expanded coverage of basic concepts and functions; - common problems and errors with solutions; - glossary of termsVery sorry - no support is offered for this guide. For any questions, please consult the AvSim forum dedicated to Flight Simulator scenery design.Bryan Wallis (fltsimguy)Duncan, BC

Thx Bryan,I am sure that's it. Probably shows the basics of using Ground2k4 which is what I am after. Just some ideas I want to tinker with. If you could email me a copy at '9DragonsKaiTak AT gmail dot com' would appreciate it.

That's where I tried to get it from Tom, but it seemed the link was broken? At least for me. :(