Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airbus

AFG B300 Scenery Blurries

Hi Folks:I was wondering if anyone ever solved the blurries issue with this aircraft. As some of you may know some people, including me, have found that this aircraft appears to cause some degradation of FS9 scenery. I found that the blurries problem goes away for a brief period when I refresh the scenery, but then the blurries soon "pop" back in. I have searched here and the AFG forums for a resolution, but it did not appear to me that there was a permanent fix.This is a really nice freeware aircraft with a very good virtual cockpit.Any help or suggestions welcome!Airbus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can't help you on the blurry problem as I can't stop the silly thing from tipping back unto it's tail - just when sitting with the engines at idle!Just installed the latest version from the AFG site which does include the update.Guess I shall have to pay a visit to their forum if they have one.Cheers.

Just a little update.Strangely enough. the file from Avsim (afg_b300_v10.zip) for the same aircraft, works just fine - no tipping back in it's tail as I was getting with the file for the AFG site!One of those "great mysteries of life" I guess.BTW - I experienced no "blurries" at all.

I've been to airports where some of the aircraft are blurry and some remain clear and sharp. I beleive it has something to do with bitmap textures or something like that. I think there was even a small program that converted these textures to solve the problem, but that was so long ago, I've forgotten. Maybe someone else can recall.Bill