Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Paul Heaney

KMCO Orlando, which scenery is best?

Which is the best scenery for KMCO Orlando?I've been using the SimFlyers V2 scenery, but I'm thinking this may not been the one that's best, what about Mach 1? I know Cloud9 made an FSX MCO (Wish they did FS9, or this wouldn't be an issue). but what's the best bet?Opinions?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You could always try the Mach-1 MCO for free and see if you like it.

>You could always try the Mach-1 MCO for free and see if you>like it.Ditto. Mach-1 is the one I use. They make really nice sceneries.Regards,Jeff

>Which is the best scenery for KMCO Orlando?>>I've been using the SimFlyers V2 scenery, but I'm thinking>this may not been the one that's best, what about Mach 1? I>know Cloud9 made an FSX MCO (Wish they did FS9, or this>wouldn't be an issue). but what's the best bet?>>Opinions?>Paul if u want I posted some shots of mach1 kmco over at the aerosoft fourms http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...&st=60&start=60

Blueprint Simulations does a KMCO and it's awesome. I just got it and it works great. I'd stay away from Cloud9. You get a problem with a Cloud9 or their software and you get no support. Ignacio who is with blueprint helped me out right away with a minor runway issue when I got KMCO from Blueprint and it works perfect now. I can't say that about Cloud 9. I've attached the Blueprint Scenario's link for KMCO http://blueprintsimulations.com/BluePrint_KMCO.htm

knarfage is posting such nonsense, because he's ###### about making a fool of himself on Cloud9 forum, about a specific problem that affect his own machine only, and not understanding what was replied to him. So, just ignore him, because he's only hopelessly trying to throw FUD over Cloud9 products as a puny way of retailation. Fortunately, he was promptly counterdicted by several other users on Cloud9 forum and here as well.

Blueprint Simulations does a KMCO and it's awesome. I just got it and it works great. I'd stay away from Cloud9. You get a problem with a Cloud9 or their software and you get no support. Ignacio who is with blueprint helped me out right away with a minor runway issue when I got KMCO from Blueprint and it works perfect now. I can't say that about Cloud 9. I've attached the Blueprint Scenario's link for KMCO http://blueprintsimulations.com/BluePrint_KMCO.htm
Really? Blueprint is

I use Blueprint's KMCO 1.1 at this time it's the best we can get payware or Freeeware for FS9. I had Simflyers, and Mach 1 finally gave in the $15 for Blueprints KMCO I enjoy it.John

I use Blueprint's KMCO 1.1 at this time it's the best we can get payware or Freeeware for FS9. I had Simflyers, and Mach 1 finally gave in the $15 for Blueprints KMCO I enjoy it.John
Living minutes from MCO I'd say BluePrint is spot on. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Fly Tampa or other producers have but the airport layout is awesome.....I don't like the fact that they have the full airport in view 20 miles out(knocks down the FPS) but other than that it's great.