Sign in to follow this  
Guest optima90

Doors Don't Open

Guest optima90

HiWhen I press start bottom on the PF I don't get the outer door opened automatically as the manual says. They only opened once when I first did the tutorial,since then they never opened had to do through the Ctrl E keys on the keyboard.I don't have any third party prog. to control the doors.Any help pls.Kind RegardsMustafaFS 9.1, WinXP Sp2

Hi Mustafa,Try this:1. Reset your FS9 keyboard assignments to default.2. Do not press Fast Forward right away (or at least pause a moment before pressing it after press 'Start').Let me know if you require further help.Cheers,Bryan

Guest optima90

Thanks Bryan, seems to be working fine now.Cheers,mustafa

Hi,and if you want the jetway and the baggageloader connected on the right spot, replace the exits lines in the A320 aircraft.cfg with these:{exits} <--------------square bracketsnumber_of_exits=2exit.0=0.25, 34.0, -5.6, 4.0, 0exit.1=0.25, -25, 4.5, -3.2, 1exit.2=0.25, -55, 6.0, 4.0, 2Only A320!It's a really nice feature, seeing the jetway beginning to connect as soon the door opens.Regards, Gerrit

aah, i see. So you were responsable for that ;-) Nice touch!Regards, Gerrit