Sign in to follow this  
Paul_Yorks

Problems with RTO Brief

I am struggling to start FS2Crew at the RTO position. I've reinstalled FSX etc recently, and have the latest versions of the 767 and Fs2crew.I follow the instructions, am on the runway, all set to go, I open the main menu, click setup then close the setup window without starting, click Brief and I can't click the RTO letters - and just "----" appears to the right of them.I've tried this using various imported panel states, and following a complete C&D manual startup.I am sure it used to work, and am thinking that a reinstall might fix it - but in case it's just that I'm missing something obvious, I thought I'd post here and check.To be clear: fs2crew works fine if I start from C&D.Any help much appreciated.

Paul Skol

Many thanks for the swift reply.That was exactly what I was missing.But now I have another issue - once I've briefed the RTO review by clicking on the RTO REV text, I then proceed to click MAIN button, and nothing happens - whereas the FO should set 60% N1, unless I'm much mistaken.Sorry to trouble you again, but what am I missing now, do you think?If it helps at all, I have had no trouble going through the whole startup from C&D (so my joystick seems to be set up ok, is my point) - but I would like to be able to start at RTO from time to time.NOW SORTED, thanks - User error. I installed the new Start Centre, and in doing so didn't reset my key mappings.Just done a fantastic FS2Crew assisted trip.Great program, thanks.

Paul Skol