Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wolli

747-400 PFD does not show speed

GoodayI bought the 747 for fsx/sp2/Accelerator CD version on Vista only a few days ago. It works great but the PFD speed does not move. It opens up and remains, irrespective of the flight, stuck at 30nmph. It won't move. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times without any change.Yes, I turned-off the anti-virus before the installations. I also checked that Show ground speed and Show rising runway were ticked as manual.What do I do next? Your help pleaseNeal

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Neal,That would be a PMDG issues as they handle the aircraft and associated issues. FS2Crew just does the crew.The PMDG forum is a couple up from FS2Crew.I might suggest taking a look in their forum or posting your question there.Off hand, I'm not sure why your speed is not moving... A blocked Pitot and Static port? Don't think PMDG models that, though.Cheers,Bryan

>Hello Neal,>>That would be a PMDG issues as they handle the aircraft and>associated issues. FS2Crew just does the crew.>>The PMDG forum is a couple up from FS2Crew.>>I might suggest taking a look in their forum or posting your>question there.>>Off hand, I'm not sure why your speed is not moving... A>blocked Pitot and Static port? Don't think PMDG models that,>though.>>Cheers,>BryanBryanThank you.Pardon my ignorance.I will now try to find out how to climb a couple of levelsNeal

>Did you aligned the IRS ?StephanieThank you. I tried it on all settings including instant.Oddly the Ground airspeed is show in tiny letters under the tape, althought the tape is locked into 30nmph. I will now transfer my query to another strand as requested in another reply.Neal