Hi Guys: problem I have is the upper left button of the A330-300GE's MCDU brings up the FMA Callout box and does not allow changes to the Flight plan. Not sure why at this point. I am using the Special Edition with the update. Also I did go through the necessary changes after the update was installed. So far that is the only aircraft of Vol 2 displaying that behavior. The A340-600 works very well. The A330-300RR works also. Any help would be appreciated.Don Brashearsdbrashears1@comcast.net

Hi Don (the hockey player?)I just looked at the panel.cfg for the specific model in question and see what's causing this.Not sure how this slipped through beta testing.Here's the easy fix:1. Open your panel.cfg file for the A330-300GE.2. Find the section below.Window04Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=350,750window_size_ratio=1.00 position=0visible=0ident=9995window_size= 0.350, 0.750window_pos= 0.650, 0.250gauge00=A333GE_feelThere!MCDU, 0,0,350,750gauge01=fs2crewA320Facrew25!acrew25, 1,1,330,120 //---------------------------------------------------------Window05Background_color=0,0,0 size_mm=333,427window_size_ratio=1.00 position=0visible=0ident=9999window_size= 0.333, 0.427window_pos= 0.000, 0.573gauge00=A333GE_feelThere!Primary Flight Display, 0,0,333,427Move:gauge01=fs2crewA320Facrew25!acrew25, 1,1,330,120 to:Window05Delete gauge 01 from Window04Basically what happened is the FS2Crew gauge was accidentally put into Window 4 when it belonged in Window 5.*NOTE FOR ALL: This only affects the A333 GE Model in FS9 and FSX, not the other models.Thank you for the report. I appreciate that. I'll be updating the Service Update 1 file shortly.Cheers,Bryan

Hi BryanThanks for the quick reply. The change worked. I really love the FS2Crew products and the support you give us.Don Brashears

Hi Don,You're welcome.I just incorporated that tiny change in Update 1 and re-uploaded the file to the site.So if anyone doesn't feel like making the mod described above manually, just re-download and re-install the Airbus Special Edition update from the FS2Crew website.Cheers,Bryan