Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bakerman

Button Assignment for A320 and A330

BryanI have a problem in assigning different keys to the Airbus SE.I can change them for the A320 with out any problems, but not for the bigger Airbuses like the A330. The buttons simply don't change. They are allways in the default position (+/- and button 4/5).The FSCrew.ini files looks like this// Note: To change the weather map source, change the WXLink URL.[KeybJoySettings]cbGreenJoy767=2cbRedJoy767=3cbGreenBtn767=74cbRedBtn767=78cbGreenJoy747P=2cbRedJoy747P=3cbGreenBtn747P=74cbRedBtn747P=78cbGreenBtnAirbusSE=0cbRedBtnAirbusSE=1cbGreenJoyAirbusSE=4cbRedJoyAirbusSE=5cbGreenBtn=0cbRedBtn=1cbGreenJoy=4cbRedJoy=5is here something wrong. Every change i try to make effects just the A320.ThanksBruno

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Bryanfor your information, I could change the keys directly in the panel.cfgBut the startcenter dosn't write to the panel.cfg for the big busses.regardsBruno

Hi Bryanupdate? Ups there is a update? I guess I dit not install the update then:-)I will check an report!regardsBrunoEDIT: If you mean the update 1 for SE, then yes this one is installed.