Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dswo

Possible To Personalize Forum Colors?

With the new forum software, is it possible for users to personalize their colors and styles? I looked through My Controls and didn't see anything. (Did customize my avatar and signature though.)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

With the new forum software, is it possible for users to personalize their colors and styles? I looked through My Controls and didn't see anything. (Did customize my avatar and signature though.)
David, we can do that by adding more "skins". I suppose over time we will add more, but given the newness of the system and the fact that we are still working on the fundamentals, it may be a while before that happens. Each skin we add will have to be modified to take account of all the changes we are making and have made in the baseline system. Not an easy undertaking.

David, we can do that by adding more "skins". I suppose over time we will add more, but given the newness of the system and the fact that we are still working on the fundamentals, it may be a while before that happens. Each skin we add will have to be modified to take account of all the changes we are making and have made in the baseline system. Not an easy undertaking.
Roger!

Maybe with the new skins the fonts might show up a little larger also on the main screen for instance. I was hoping there was going to be a setting in the control panel to customize which forums you can choose to have visible on the main forums page. All in all its not too bad once you get used to it.Maybe when a patch gets released.. :(