Sign in to follow this  
jpravain

Tinmouse 732 Landing View Work In Progress

This is an optional landing view that I am currently working on. I would like to hear constructive comments regarding the panel.Thanks,Jason

This is an optional landing view that I am currently working on. I would like to hear constructive comments regarding the panel.Thanks,JasonHiIt looks good to me. Generally I find the landing perspective of this A/C pretty reasonable but I would certainly use an option such as you are designing if it were available. ThanksWarren

I love this idea and it looks great, but could you include the V/S gauge just a tad more? I know in real life you don't really look at it when landing but in FS9 I find I rely on it much more for some reason.

I'll second Al's concern about the VSI, but otherwise, no changes! Thanks for taking this on.

John G.

Noice!......in my experience of flying landing views in FS .....the V/S indicator needs to be included. :(
Nah your a rookie still Ed! :(