Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nhagag

Fsx Md11

HelloFirst, I want to say to the PMDG team "BRAVO" and congratulations for a fantastic MD11 Simulator. It was worth the long wait. I am thourougly enjoying flying it across the globe.The only problem I have is that MD11 cannot handle sim rate of 2 at all. One has to do that once in a while over long long stretches of water or deserts. After a minute or two, the aircraft begins to oscilate up and down slowly and then it becomes violent and nauseating. going back to 1x it stabilizes.In one flight, I was interrupted to do something so I put the sim at 1/2x until I come back. When I returned the aircraft was doing loops and completely lost control. I could not recover and lost the flight.I know this issue was touched upon briefly. It only happens in MD11. I never experienced it in PMDG 744/737, LDS or else.Thank you for any inputBill Hagag

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

If you are not smoothing the weather with FSUIPC4 registered version then time acceleration will not work. I have not had a problem with x2-x4 and x8 usually works okay for long straight stretches.

Dan Downs KCRP