Sign in to follow this  
Emile

Fsx Sp2 How To Improve The Parking Textures?

Hello, I have ugly taxiways and parking textures. A few weeks ago a file with alternative textures was available, I do not find it anymore.Some idea where to find?

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

What scenery is that? That does not look like a default FSX texture! The defaults look better than that on my machine.How to improve? Untick that scenery in your Scenery Library, and see what the defaults look like. If you still don't like the defaults, then ASG, and probably REX? (not sure) have alternate textures for aprons. However, this will not fix the problem you see in your picture, above, since that appears to be 3rd party textures in 3rd-party scenery, to me.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

look for the fsxgroundtextures.zip file in avsim by Gamalier Padilla. i just types "ground textures in the FSX library section and found it.

Hello and thanks , this was the .zip I was looking for.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Hi, Solved after removing the Mipbias=6 from FSX.cfg

Guest PPSFA

If you want textures that will really blow you away for airports, plus a lot of other stuff, get X Graphics from HiFi Simulations, for me it's one of my 'must haves'.