Sign in to follow this  
Guest KHAOS

The Md-11f: From A Ramp Agent's Perspective.

Guest KHAOS

A little update for the MD-11F experience.It's nearly midnight here in Utah on the 22nd. Found out tonight that tomorrow night will be our last night with the plane instead of Christmas Eve. I'm kinda sad about it. The thought of going back to Airbuses isn't all that appealing right now, as we've been severely spoiled and love the hell out of the MD-11. It may be complicated and temperamental, but the plane has a lot of ingenious features on it that sure make our jobs as rampers a bit easier. Before I went into work today, my dad told me on the phone while he was in EDDF getting his MD-11 loaded yesterday, one of our brethren cargo loaders was smashed in between two containers. There were no details as to how it happened or what the extent of the man's injuries were, but he did have to be taken off the deck on a stretcher to an awaiting ambulance. I thought about the man all day and was very conscious of my efforts on my own plane. I said a small prayer for him, as something like that could happen to me in a split second without any warning. I told my crew about it and reminded them to be extra careful today.Our flight arrived at 1745L, and there were just 3 of us to unload. We started at the center cargo compartment, did the thing there, while simultaneously the AB was being emptied by a couple friends of mine. We were done in under 10 minutes, tops. Our unload tonight took 35 minutes, with the top deck taking about 15 minutes. We looked to be ahead of the power curve tonight. Weather was good tonight, and no snow to speak of as the storms from over the weekend cleared out. Thank God. I did NOT want a repeat of Friday. The dew point was low, temps were a bit higher (high 20's, low 30's F) and winds weren't too bad. We were pretty warm. After unloading the forward cargo compartment, we stuffed 6 containers back in, totaling roughly 9500LBS. Up on top deck we started our load around 1930...which is normal start time for an Airbus, but we were cutting it close with our block time being an hour away - and we had a ton of stuff to do. We put 11,400LBS of cargo into the 1L and 1R section...vast change from the previous nights. We hardly put anything up there usually. So in the forward section of the plane, that was about 20,000 LBS in the nose. This comes into play later.We got the right side loaded, and had just started the left side when we were told that swaps might be coming our way. Our faith in our UPS load planner has severely diminished. A call came over the radio that the UPS rep on board had; someone said we had a weight and balance issue. Oh great. The loadmaster ended up screwing up the load by putting us way too nose heavy. We ended up having to rip out the 5600LBS of wine bound to NRT out of 1R, put in a lighter container and leave the pallet of wine for the AM shift. Because of our time constraints and the royal screw up with the load planning, we had to void out 2L through 8L on board. Nobody was happy. One of my older co-workers commented, "There's too many monkeys f---in' this football." Yup, agreed.The center cargo compartment was loaded by a different crew, and they were all "elbows and I TRIED TO USE A PROFANITY HERE - AREN'T I STUPID!s" as my dad would put it. They forgot to do a few crucial things, which cost us more time on our side, but it wasn't noticed because UPS was in the process of getting their loose ends finalized. We pushed out I think 15 minutes late. I sent the plane out again tonight feeling a bit lackluster. We have 3 more days of peak season left, and have heard that there will be layoffs afterward. The novelty of the MD-11 has kind of worn off, and with layoffs on the horizon, each one of us, even the good employees, are feeling a bit down. To be honest, I didn't waste any time getting the heck out tonight. I wanted the plane off my ramp so I could crawl into the car, finish the day and come home. Oh, one more thing to mention while I think about it. From our vantage point on the cargo ramp, we saw emergency vehicles on RWY 16R. A Delta Airlines 757 had an emergency landing while we were loading our plane. http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/...mp;pageId=1.1.1So, kind of a good night, kind of a blah night. Hopefully tomorrow will go smoother.Anyway, here's a couple pictures from tonight: ..

I, for one, hope that the layoffs miss you and we get to see pics of your work in the springtime. Thanks for the stories.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest BlueRidgeDx
Loadmaster is ground personnel. There's no need to bring one on board, as there's always people trained how to do it at each facility.
We used to fly to some really out of the way places, and you didn't just assume that the 7 peso-per-hour load crew knew how not dent your airplane. We always had a qualified load fly with the airplane. This was on the DC-10.Regards,Nick

Guest KHAOS

True, oh so VERY true. Sometimes we don't even trust some of the guys here, lol. I was referring to how Big Brown likes to do it. Didn't say it was necessarily the right way ;) Haha.

Guest KHAOS

Ahh, Christmas Eve. It's 3AM here on the 24th. I've got one more night of work ahead of me prior to my "big" break on Thursday before returning on Friday.Well tonight was better. I figure for tonight, I'll put a story spin on it instead of just a play-by-play. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I peered out the break room window looking to the south. The familiar double strobes blinked on a silhouette in the distance beyond the southern end of runway 34R. Instead of yelling above everybody else's conversations, I went up to my crew huddled at the end of one table as I grabbed my ear plugs: "She's here. Let's go." "She's here?" "Yeah, she's on final." I was the first one out the door, only being stopped by my fellow crewmate. "Hey, I brought the good plugs today." He handed me a small bag containing two ear plugs. They were better than what we had at the facility. "Thanks man." I continued to walk out to the crew stairs. By this time, the plane had begun its turn off the runway and onto the adjacent taxiway. I fumbled with my camera trying to get it out of my coverall pocket under my jacket. I didn't know if tonight was surely going to be the last time we'd see the MD-11. I wanted to grab video of the double strobes and all the lights in action, but they shut them off right as I started rolling. Oh well.The ship taxiied a bit slow under the gray overcast. We weren't getting the projected amount of snow today, which was fortunate for us. The sun had set, yet the cloud cover overhead reflected the ambient light still leftover. I had plenty of light to shoot, even still, the taxi light on the nosegear was blinding us and it wasn't even close yet. Ship N259UP rolled casually up the taxi line to its parking spot. With the MD-11 being so tall, the marshaller had to stand way out in the distance, watching a ground guide near the chocks to tell him when the plane was getting close to where it needed to stop. It was funny in a sense - a marshaller marshaling a marshaller. Ship 259 blocked in at 1715. We set to work. The top deck crew in usual fashion stood in position at the four corners of the crew stairs, ready to push it into place. We unchocked the front wheels and waited for our ground lead to marshal us up. Within seconds we were given the go ahead. Parked in place and on the stabilizers, we left the stairs and made a bee line straight to the rear belly. Some of the irregular guys were putting pylons near the plane. They had no clue what they were doing. I re-adjusted the cones on the back of the right wing while walking out to the roller stairs just off the wingtip. Our ground lead called out to me as I walked, "Hey can you get the stairs?" "Workin on it."While grabbing the stairs, I lost my footing in some ice that was right next to it. I hung on to the back end of the stairs defying the ground, and shuffled back upright in a smooth fashion. No one was the wiser as I walked the stairs up to the center cargo door. I climbed up, got the door open and let my friend take the stairs back while I marshalled up the k-loader. All 7 cans in the rear belly were full. This was rare given the circumstances the past few days. Usually they sent a few empties and a few stuffed, but with this being our heaviest night this week, all containers on board were filled to capacity. Oddly enough, our AB section was completely empty.It was hustle time tonight. We were determined to get this plane out at a decent time, unlike our counterparts at Standiford (KSDF, Lousiville, KY) who sent us the plane 2 hours behind schedule. Our lead told us during unloading that we might be getting the plane again the next night, so this may not be the last time we see it. We booked it to top side. With everything a go, the elevator on the k-loader was raised and we got to see our task tonight. Every position full. "Let's get this ###### done." With some slowdowns on the ground halting our progress, we got everything off within 15 minutes. Not too shabby I guess. Still no rest for us, as we had to unload and load the forward belly. Up until this point, it had only been 30 minutes since the plane blocked in. We hustled in our usual manner busting everything out. After the reload we were told to stand by for an hour while the facility built up cargo cans and pallets for our flight. I did not envy the UPSers tonight. The ramp was busy with aircraft this week, and this evening was the heaviest. In addition to the MD-11, our compliment consisted of 4 additional aircraft: Two 757-200PF's, 2 DC-8's for our jets, and 11 of our small feeders. Briefly during the summer I had done work as a UPSer at the main hub in SLC , so I had a taste of what the sorters were going through. Those poor ######s had their work cut out for them.As we sat in the break room, my best friend and I talked about the layoffs ahead and what we had already heard from our managers. He and I would most likely be safe. Our UPS rep ventured up to the break room to pass on the word that we'd be starting at 1915. "Alright, we'll see you then." "Thanks guys." My other co-worker came up and we had no obligations other than being MD-11 crew. No grunt work, no feeders. No nothing. We sat. It was actually a bit rewarding. I'm sure going to miss this plane when it leaves...after all, nothing else let us be pure slackers for a few minutes. Before we knew it, it was time to head out to the ramp. As we walked up to the plane, I saw one of the UPS mechanics walking in the L1 door, then coming back out. The light bulb of genius flashed in my mind. Hey, dumbass, didn't you wanna see the flight deck? Here's your chance! I asked my co-worker, who was on good terms with the mechanic, "Hey dude, let's see if we can go up!"The mechanic, who happened to be FAA, met us at the bottom of the stairs. My friend did the talking. Slicker than snot, and without any persuasion from us or hesitation from him, the mechanic told us to go up. "Just don't touch anything. Just go to the door on your left." Duh, would you think we thought the cockpit was the other way? I asked aloud, "Is there anybody up there?" "Nope." HAH! Sweet! Picture time.He left and we ascended the crew stairs. I had a smile on my face that I couldn't hide. We got into the doorway, and I grinned. "Hey sweetheart, miss me?" The lighting was dim in the forward galley as we opened the cockpit door. It wasn't much brighter in here either. My friend was ahead of me, and stepped behind the Captain's seat, I was behind the right observer's seat, and my other friend was at the back near the door. I gazed upon the panels and screens. Good Lord, I would have given my left nut and left leg to fly the damn thing that very second. I'm like a kid in a candy shop right now! LET ME PUSH THE BUTTONS, I SWEAR TO GOD I KNOW WHAT THEY DO! LOL. I desperately wanted to touch something, but kept my hands to myself. Pushing the Cargo Fire Test wouldn't hurt, would it? What if I hit the TCAS test? APU? APU bleed? Ignition alpha...I explained to my two partners in crime what some of the things were, and where they were located. My hand flowed over the overhead panel. "Here's your fire handles, Hydraulics panel, Electrical, Air Systems panel, Fuel panel, all the lights for the outside..." "No, don't touch those red handles or we're all going to prison..." My friend standing near the back piped up: "Where's the windshield wipers?" What? 'Scuse me? Say again please, you're coming in loud and stupid, over. I held my tongue, but my mind laughed and shouted at the same time.#####? Are you shitting me?! We're in a multi-million dollar aircraft, with systems and architecture all joined together that's capable of throwing hundreds of thousands of pounds of cargo, a few hundred tons of metal and fuel plus your happy &@($* across the sky at 500 knots! And you wanna know where damn the buttons for the windshield wipers are?!Ahem. I pointed. "There's the Captain's. There's the First Officer's." "Ahh, 'his and hers' windshield wipers." My friend didn't even miss a beat on that one.The fuel panel showed that we had 26,000 lbs of fuel each in tanks 1 through 3, with 800 in the AUX. I looked down over the MCDU on the Captain's side, which was displaying the first INIT page. Glancing over at the F/O's MCDU, it was showing the status of each of the 3 IRU's - they were all blank. The 3rd MCDU was on the maintenance page, which I had never seen in the sim. "Is anybody outside yet?" We had been up in the cockpit for about 5 minutes by this time. Still, nobody had even dropped a hint about the upload. More time to play. I wanted to sit in the Captain's chair, but out of respect I didn't. I didn't want to trip on something while getting in, and I also didn't want a rep by chance see me sitting in the seat and throw a fit. We all stepped out and looked around the forward galley with its amenities. I was checking out the cargo door controls to the rear of the L1 door. We peered into the lavatory for grins and giggles, stumbling upon the lav sign that said "VACANT" in both English and Chinese. (I found out later that N259UP is ex Thai Airways.) Three jumpseats sat near the front bulkhead facing forward. My large 6'3" friend decided to pull up a chair, slumping into the center one. "WOW. This is SO not comfortable." I sat down in the one to his right and slumped down. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about...this is awesome!" I joked, "I wanna go on a flight. Let's go, I'm comfy." My other friend took the seat on the left side. It was nice to rest in a padded seat for once today. We noticed a sign in front of the jumpseats. My friend read it out loud: "DON OXYGEN MASKS." I commented back, "Huh. Must be one of the new Spanish sex symbols. Kinda like Don Juan, only with like...uh...a mask." We joked around a bit, and I got up to stand next to my other friend who was admiring one of the oxygen masks in its holster above the jumpseat. I explained a bit how it worked and how I had a picture from way back when of one in my hand ready to go. I gave him the "face-hugger from Aliens" analogy, describing how the harness inflates when you depress the red tabs, and how the harness sucks on to your face after you let go. "COOOOOOL!" We made one last trip up to the flight deck, and I snapped a few pictures with the flash on. A bunch of UPSers with green vests (we call them Limeys) were gathered about a hundred yards to the left of the plane. "Uh oh. We gotta go, buncha UPS guys out there coming this way." Our trio vacated stage left and headed down the stairs. The group made a move to come over, and for a second we thought we were in some sort of trouble. Paranoia will do that to you.One man holding a camera pointed the business end in our direction and at the nose of the MD-11 in the background. Ah, a fellow shutterbug at work. I looked away as he was taking shots. A familiar UPS manager, who was one of the more decent people to work with, came up to our trio to talk to us. "Yeah, one of the guys is an MD-11 pilot, and his family's never seen one, so he's showing them around." The man with the family pointed to the k-loader we were standing next to. "...and the containers come up here then up this elevator to the door..." For a laugh, I mumbled under my breath to my friends, "...and right next to it are the I TRIED TO USE A PROFANITY HERE - AREN'T I STUPID!s that load it..." I was in a weird mood tonight. Our experience with the flight deck was over until God knows when. Ship 259 gave me what I wanted to see, and what I hadn't seen for the longest time. It was too brief, and I was craving to go flying in the worst way. Just then, our UPS rep came over and called us to get on the k-loader. We were ready. By now we had been waiting for 20 minutes, but we spent it well. Once onboard, we proceeded with our damage checks and walk through. We'd be loading this thing to the gills tonight. It was about time - I was sick of sending the plane out with empties and voids. We wanted a chance to prove our worth. From 1945 to 2020, we loaded - by the book. We could keep up just fine, but our ground support was taking forever. The facility still took their sweet time getting our containers to us, and it was frustrating. Barring problems with the AB door not wanting to cooperate and close, we were running slightly behind schedule. Five minutes to go, but it seemed like nobody was rushing. With equipment cleared, the beacon came on. Time to get ready for push. Our only team of mechanics were busy with our 757 bound for KSGF on the other side of the ramp. I stood out at the left wingtip, watching their truck in the distance speed away from the 'five-seven' like a bat out of hell towards us. With the mechanic plugging in, it was time to get this show on the road. When it came time to marshal the plane out - for reasons I won't know - the plane sat for awhile after engine start. "Come on, let's go! It's cold out here!" I shouted to the wind in frustration, knowing full well that the pilots can't hear me or see me talking, but even still in the freezing cold, I had to vent my frustrations somehow while getting borderline frostbite. The lights in the cockpit were still on. After all three engines were started, the mechanic unplugged from the jet and hopped into his awaiting truck, speeding off to another plane. I sent up my right arm. "ALL CLEAR." Standing out at wingtip's distance from the cockpit, my eyes were tired and straining. I saw the Captain make a hand signal to me at least twice but I couldn't make it out. Finally, I got the hint, and put my arm down to show "HOLD." After what seemed like a small eternity, the mechanic in his truck came back. I couldn't walk over to him 50 feet behind me. Finally, he rolled up next to me. He shouted over the noise, "Gonna plug in and see if he's got a problem." "Alright." He hurriedly plugged in, talked with the flight deck, and as soon as he was there, he was gone. Apparently there wasn't much of an issue.They sped off again for a second time. The cockpit lights dimmed. "ALL CLEAR." The nose gear light flashed. "PROCEED." When the flight deck was about near to pass me, I signaled they were on their own. I got a small wave from the Captain. Snapping to attention with my wands in my left hand at my side, I threw up my gloved hand to my right eyebrow. The Captain, turning his head away, in mid turn looked back outside towards me. I had caught him off guard. Didn't expect that, didja? I held my salute for a brief second as he looked at me. A big wave came my way, and I replied back with one as I turned to walk down the flight line. I smiled. Today was a good day. ..

Guest ryanxx123

That's simply great! Thank you for your efforts of sharing this all for us. :(

Guest KHAOS

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I appreciate it.A little update:In an earlier post I made, I talked about how layoffs were coming after Peak. Well, long story short, I made the cut like I knew I would. So I'm still out on the ramp.24 DEC 08 was the last night we had the MD-11 at Salt Lake. Quite a shame, because she was a dream to work on, even with all the hassles. Is it bad that I even had a dream the other night that it came back? :( Our last evening was spent loading empty containers for the trip back to KSDF. It was roughly 25,000-30,000 LBS of empty containers ALONE. We had stuffed in M1 containers in as many places as they would physically fit into (we loaded 20 if I remember right), along with a few A2's and A1's to fill out the other spaces. The forward belly had all 6 positions full of L9's, but the rear only had 2 LD11's loaded. In the spirit of the night being Christmas Eve, a few of us wore Santa hats on the ramp. The whole MD-11 flight crew had them on too. The reason why were shipping back most of our M1's is because they cannot fit in our A300's or any of our other normal aircraft. We still have at least 25 M1's sitting on the static racks at the facility, waiting to be trucked out across country. It's either that or send in a 747 to pick them up, but the likelihood of that is almost zero. To give you an idea of how BIG the MD-11's interior space on the top deck is, an M1 container itself fits perfectly in a semi trailer, with only a couple inches on each side and on top to spare. You can stuff about 4 or 5 of those in tandem inside a trailer. The MD-11...would theoretically fit two 53-foot semi trailers side by side with two more trailers in front of that. We're talking at least 4 semi trailers worth of cargo just in the top alone. It boggles my mind. The tare weight (what they weigh just by themselves - no cargo in them) on these containers alone is pushing 1000LBS (450KG). http://www.ups.com/aircargo/using/services...containers.html These are the types of containers we send through the UPS Air Cargo system.So anyway, Christmas Eve, Santa took my bird away from me. I wonder if I'll ever see her again. Until then, we're back to getting our normal compliment of A300-600's, 757's and DC-8's at the facility. Almost every day since it left, a couple of us keep saying, "I want my damn plane back." Oh well, what can one do except get over it and keep going. I'm extremely fortunate to at least have had the opportunity, and I'm thankful for it every day. I may not get paid very well, but the experiences I have had more than make up for it. There's a lot out there who would kill to do what I do.So while I'm thinking about it - for all the guys that are out there that surf these boards, here's my advice: if you can, go work at your local airport for the summer if you're old enough. Most places require that you at least be 18 to get hired on as a ramp rat. You'll get strong, you'll lose weight, get to do something cool, and have fun while you do it. Here's a couple pics...first one kinda gives a look at how the M1's sit side by side. Second one is just a real spur-of-the-moment one that I took as we were closing everything up. Last moment touching the MD-11...I wanted to capture it.

Casey,Thank You very much for sharing your "Up close an personal" experience with the Beautiful MD-11,I have to tell you this is one of the best posts I've read on any forum.It is both interesting and informative,and I[as the reader] get a great sense of the passion you have for your family,your crew,your job and the MD-11.The videos and pictures are very much appreciated,I've saved quite a few as desk tops!! My Brother-in-law Mike is a loader for UPS here where I live in Chicago/O'Hare.He tells me storys about his job and his crew and how crazy it gets at "peak time" he actually gave me a scale model of a UPS MD-11 for Christmas. It's pretty cool,I'm going to send him a link to your great story as I'm sure he can relate.I'm sorry to hear that your Mom passed away,I'm sure she is smiling down on you as I can tell from your story that you are a good guy who is well grounded on whats important in life,your Mom did a great job!! :( I hope you get many more flight hrs in with your Dad as well!! Thanks again for this great read Casey,I sincerely hope you accomplish your dream and become a pilot of a Heavy Cheers!!/Patrick/

Guest KHAOS
Casey,Thank You very much for sharing your "Up close an personal" experience with the Beautiful MD-11,I have to tell you this is one of the best posts I've read on any forum.It is both interesting and informative,and I[as the reader] get a great sense of the passion you have for your family,your crew,your job and the MD-11.The videos and pictures are very much appreciated,I've saved quite a few as desk tops!! My Brother-in-law Mike is a loader for UPS here where I live in Chicago/O'Hare.He tells me storys about his job and his crew and how crazy it gets at "peak time" he actually gave me a scale model of a UPS MD-11 for Christmas. It's pretty cool,I'm going to send him a link to your great story as I'm sure he can relate.I'm sorry to hear that your Mom passed away,I'm sure she is smiling down on you as I can tell from your story that you are a good guy who is well grounded on whats important in life,your Mom did a great job!! :( I hope you get many more flight hrs in with your Dad as well!! Thanks again for this great read Casey,I sincerely hope you accomplish your dream and become a pilot of a Heavy Cheers!!/Patrick/
Thank you sir! :( A few more pictures for the masses, even one of myself and my crew. A little bit about us in the group shot. From Left to Right:Brent, 22 years old. My best friend of 6 years. He and I met through an old car club, and the rest is history. He's the one who encouraged me to apply and get hired at this job. It's a great thing when you get to work with your best friend. He is usually the loadmaster, unless he's gone, then I take over in that role. Myself, 24 years old.Andrew, 24 years old. Joined up in late summer with us. Very refreshing to get a guy who wants to learn and wants to do the best at his job. He's my right hand man when it comes to getting things done. A bit of a showoff and a prankster, but he's all business when we've got work to do. He, Brent and I are some of the top dogs out on the ramp.Chuck, 39 years old. Hired in November, he was the only relative newbie assigned to the MD-11. By the time the MD-11 came around, he was definitely "with the program." Great guy, very capable, quick learner and we all get along famously.

This thread is so beyond cool, it is un-definable.If I were in slc I would just magically appear, and help you guys load. Then again, I would probably just get in the way :)I do have cold weather gear like you all are wearing.Do you ever seen any Delta MD-90's there? I heard SLC is their main hub for the MD-90.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest KHAOS
This thread is so beyond cool, it is un-definable.If I were in slc I would just magically appear, and help you guys load. Then again, I would probably just get in the way :)I do have cold weather gear like you all are wearing.Do you ever seen any Delta MD-90's there? I heard SLC is their main hub for the MD-90.
Lol, thanks man. How old are you and where do you live? Go be a cargo loader at your local airport. :( Do eeeet. Or hell, come down here and apply :( I'd be glad to show you the ropes. Just bring really warm clothes, and try not to be too disappointed that all you'll see are A300's, DC-8's and 757's until next Christmas :( Lol. To keep warm, I wear stuff similar to Carhartt brand gear, but more affordable. I usually wear 4 layers on top, consisting of my jacket, a hoodie, a turtleneck and a shirt underneath that. With just jeans under my coveralls and SWAT team style tactical boots with steel toes to finish it all off. Keeps me toasty. The sand paper that lines the decks in the cargo hold really wreaks havoc on one's boots. I just had to replace my boots after 2 months. Anyway, to answer your question: MD-90's are like flies here. The regular traffic we see on a daily basis are:Delta MD-90'sSouthwest 737'sSkywest CRJ-700's, CRJ-900'sDelta 757'sDelta 767'sUS Airways A310'sFedEx A300's, DC-10's, ATR-72'sDHL 727's, DC-8'sThat's all I can think of off the top of my head.In the meantime, if anyone is curious to see the news story I was in last summer, here is a link to it: http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/...mp;pageId=1.1.1I am shown twice. The very beginning after they show the MD-11 taxiing in, I am the 2nd person being handed a box. The person says "...tarps..."The second time I am shown is when the reporter is saying "142,000 lbs of emergency supplies will leave the Salt Lake Airport...", I am on the left.I have a ton more videos and pictures that I took throughout the 9 days. I'll try and compile a better video for YouTube tonight sometime if I can. I'll be sure to post up the link when it's ready. For more entertainment, here is a quick video I made of us de-icing an Airbus to kill off some frost it had accumulated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad6lAoOm8vk

Hey Casey,Great story...nice to see how the other side does it. Im an AMT for FedEx in EWR and with the exception of a few minor things, everything on your MD-11s are pretty much the same as ours. You should try to get pics of the crew rest area for the board. I love how the MD-11s unfolds. Ill try to post some pics for a seperate post one day. Nice work.

Fantastic story Casey, thanks.

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg