Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultrasweatproof

Just A Couple Questions.

1.) I arm my spoilers so that the green "speed brake armed" light comes on, but on touchdown, the spoilers do not deploy until the reverse thrust is deployed.2.) Below about 170kts, in the landing configuration, any change to the trim is dramatic.3.) In the exterior views, or with the internal side views or overhead panel there is a constant screaming sound.Are these problems a sign that the aircraft is not installed properly or are these just bugs? Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have not noticed any of those problems on my system. Maybe it was an install problem.db.
Hmmm, I will re install it a third time and see. Do you get a "flight Simulator has detected a potentially incompatible aircraft or software.File: FSSound.DLLDo you want to load this software? Click no to disable this software."apon start up of FS?

When you get the "do you want to load..." advisory, click "yes" or "okay" to load any modules listed.It's been a long time, but as I remember you can go to the FS9.cfg file and open it, scroll down to the (OLDMODULES) section, and type: Old_module_FSSound.dll=1and that should eliminate the advisory from showing again. I don't know why you are having the other problems. Hopefully someone can help.db.

1.) I arm my spoilers so that the green "speed brake armed" light comes on, but on touchdown, the spoilers do not deploy until the reverse thrust is deployed.2.) Below about 170kts, in the landing configuration, any change to the trim is dramatic.3.) In the exterior views, or with the internal side views or overhead panel there is a constant screaming sound.Are these problems a sign that the aircraft is not installed properly or are these just bugs? Thanks.
1. The spoiler deployment is delayed until the nosewheel is on the deck. Not a real acft behavior, but was necessary to accomodate the use of the wing fold animation for the spoilers, which causes a nasty slam-down of the nose.2. Could be an issue with control acceleration. Are you using the payware FSUIPC with control acceleration fix enabled?3. Don't know. Can't reproduce that one here.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO