Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Allensworth

Justflight's Upcoming Connie

Well, okay, maybe a little advertisement... of the GALLERY System! We have opened up a COMMERCIAL section to the Gallery that we provide as a free service to commercial members of our forums; a location for them to post images of their products within the heart of flight simulation's largest community. This has been a benefit to our commercial members that has been needed and deserved for years. Well, now it is here.JustFlight just posted images of their upcominng Connie that you might want to oogle over (I did).EDIT: Forgot to add that JustFlight, as I am sure other Commercial Members who will use the Gallery are doing so to solicit your comments. Each Gallery image gives you an opportunity to comment on the image. Take advantage of it! Here is your opportunity to provide the developer feedback before release of the product! That is the single most important benefit of having the Gallery and encouraging commercial entities to use it! Don't waste the opportunity!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Cool :( , I like having a place where the developers are allowed to show off.

Well, okay, maybe a little advertisement... of the GALLERY System! We have opened up a COMMERCIAL section to the Gallery that we provide as a free service to commercial members of our forums; a location for them to post images of their products within the heart of flight simulation's largest community. This has been a benefit to our commercial members that has been needed and deserved for years. Well, now it is here.JustFlight just posted images of their upcominng Connie that you might want to oogle over (I did).

Well, okay, maybe a little advertisement... of the GALLERY System! We have opened up a COMMERCIAL section to the Gallery that we provide as a free service to commercial members of our forums; a location for them to post images of their products within the heart of flight simulation's largest community. This has been a benefit to our commercial members that has been needed and deserved for years. Well, now it is here.JustFlight just posted images of their upcominng Connie that you might want to oogle over (I did).
Sounds good. But where the heck is the 'Gallery' anyway? :(

Sounds good. But where the heck is the 'Gallery' anyway? :(
Upper right dark control area of the forums.

Upper right dark control area of the forums.
Awwww....I see...darn new forums :( Thanks Tom....never saw this/that before...