Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ChiFlyer80

Flap / Spoiler Issues

As You noticed on the MD-11 Extensive wings, the flaps that go all the way across have that break in the middle diving the section of flaps.Now when the flaps or extended it, Not All the flaps move for some odd reason. The Inner Flaps are down, but the outer flaps remain up, And this is constant, on ground or in air.Also - The Spoilers. When they are deployed they are on the left side.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As You noticed on the MD-11 Extensive wings, the flaps that go all the way across have that break in the middle diving the section of flaps.Now when the flaps or extended it, Not All the flaps move for some odd reason. The Inner Flaps are down, but the outer flaps remain up, And this is constant, on ground or in air.Also - The Spoilers. When they are deployed they are on the left side.
I see you also posted this in the PMDG forum. I'll let them tackle it as it's not really an FS2Crew issue.Best,

I think that it may have something to do with an option in the FSX Menu.You should tick "Animation Avanc

I think that it may have something to do with an option in the FSX Menu.You should tick "Animation Avanc