Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KenWood

To All Fly!ers!

Wishing all of you a very Merry, Happy Christmas / Kawanzaa / Hanukkah (et. al.) to all of you!Best Regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wishing all of you a very Merry, Happy Christmas / Kawanzaa / Hanukkah (et. al.) to all of you!Best Regards,
And to you to Ken!

I like wish an happy Christmas time to all FlyII Friends,Giorgio Gnesda

I like wish an happy Christmas time to all FlyII Friends,Giorgio Gnesda
Nice to "see" you again, Giorgio! I'm still labouring on the Citation panel - just a very slow process for me, what with death in family and then brother dealing with cancer. Happy to report my brother was declared cancer free after eight months of treatment! :( So this has been a very happy holiday season in my family after a not so good one in 2007.Best to you!Ken

Nice to "see" you again, Giorgio! I'm still labouring on the Citation panel - just a very slow process for me, what with death in family and then brother dealing with cancer. Happy to report my brother was declared cancer free after eight months of treatment! :( So this has been a very happy holiday season in my family after a not so good one in 2007.Best to you!Ken
Hi Ken and Gio, good to see you both here, and Ken Im so glad to hear your good news :( All the best, Steve