Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseph29

A Good Freeware Military Helicopter?

Can you recommend a good high quality freeware military helicopter? Either combat, transport, or search and rescue. I have been getting better at flying helicopters, but not really that good yet to buy a payware helicopter.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Can you recommend a good high quality freeware military helicopter? Either combat, transport, or search and rescue. I have been getting better at flying helicopters, but not really that good yet to buy a payware helicopter.
Have you visited Hovercontrol.com ?The site is dedicated to all things Helicopter related. Good tutorials, good aircraft and good people. :(

Have you visited Hovercontrol.com ?The site is dedicated to all things Helicopter related. Good tutorials, good aircraft and good people. :(
Yes I have been to Hovercontrol, but there are so many helicopters there I don't know which ones are the good ones.

Definitely try the Hovercontrol Bell 412 by Jordan Moore. It is payware quality for free. It is available in both FS9 and FSX versions. Versions included are the Slick, Offshore, SAR, Ambulance and Military.