Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asanal

Where Is Ga Button?

I have to make GA last night. AP/AT disconnected. Manual landing. I opened full throttle, but not responded. :( :( B) ..WHre is the actual GA button located??ThanksSanal :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Buttons on end of throttles are ATS disconnect. The button on top in center is GA button.

Im having a spot of trouble understanding. You say the AP and ATS are disconnected yet you pushed the thrust levers full forward but get no response? What happened the engines did not respond?

Im having a spot of trouble understanding. You say the AP and ATS are disconnected yet you pushed the thrust levers full forward but get no response? What happened the engines did not respond?
Yes, it reminded me 777 BA crash. Throttle didn't responded. AP and AT were disconnected. I applied full power and pushed throttle forward did not responded NO power. No time left to search.I made very hard landing (close to crash) beginning of RW

There is a boost bar located across the throttle quadrant at the top of their travel. If you click this she will go to max power, no limits, and FADEC goes into ALT mode. No one would expects the throttle not to respond just because ATS is off... can you reproduce that?