Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGSKY

Windows-xp Says I Need To Reactivate

Hi all, I must have a registry issue,because windows thinks I made a major hardware change,which I didn't. My question is,If I reactivate,Do I have do get all new keys for my Fs addons?If this is the case,I will just reformat(I am pretty close to giving up computers and this hobby).Thank's for any replys.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmmm... this is a tad unusual. Did you recently perform any Windows Updates or install new drivers?I wouldn't imagine not being able to continue using your addons with your current keys. Are you using FS2004 or FSX, and if you are using FSX are you being prompted to reactivate it too?

I had Windows XP x64 ask me to re-activate once this past year and if I remember correctly it was during a time when I was experimenting with my oc-ing or shortly thereafter. Even tho it's a simple click and that's it... I must say I was a bit perturbed. Did the click :( and that was it... didn't effect anything else including FSX.

I had Windows XP x64 ask me to re-activate once this past year and if I remember correctly it was during a time when I was experimenting with my oc-ing or shortly thereafter. Even tho it's a simple click and that's it... I must say I was a bit perturbed. Did the click :( and that was it... didn't effect anything else including FSX.
Same here! Just re-register Windows and the add-ons, in theory, should be fine.