Sign in to follow this  
navymmw

Nice little touch

I know this is not a big deal but for some reason you are the first developer to do this even though its such a simple thing to do. What I mean is how you guys already configured the plane for AES, nice little touch. I went into the configuration page in AES and found it was all set, thanks!

I know this is not a big deal but for some reason you are the first developer to do this even though its such a simple thing to do. What I mean is how you guys already configured the plane for AES, nice little touch. I went into the configuration page in AES and found it was all set, thanks!
You know, I was thinking about setting the MD-11 for AES, but I looked in the aircraft folder and you're right...they've included an AES config file for the MD-11 and MD-11F. They've also given us Active Camera configs so we can have preset views. Very nice little touches, PMDG!Tim

What is an even Nicer touch that no other developer has done, is the fact that after the engines spool down, the EGT begins to rise!!! Very nice!

You know, I was thinking about setting the MD-11 for AES, but I looked in the aircraft folder and you're right...they've included an AES config file for the MD-11 and MD-11F. They've also given us Active Camera configs so we can have preset views. Very nice little touches, PMDG!Tim
Tim, are you an FO on the MD11 IRL or is it somehow related to flightsimming mainly? In case you really fly it for real I am sure many with me are interested in your overall opinion (not to say I'm not interested even if you are not :) )EDIT: LOL, I just checked out information on Midcontinent airlines and guess I found my answer! :D

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

In case you really fly it for real I am sure many with me are interested in your overall opinion
Krister, if you are looking for a real MD-11 pilot - there is one currently posting on this forum - krullenbol.

Tim, are you an FO on the MD11 IRL or is it somehow related to flightsimming mainly? In case you really fly it for real I am sure many with me are interested in your overall opinion (not to say I'm not interested even if you are not :) )EDIT: LOL, I just checked out information on Midcontinent airlines and guess I found my answer! :D
Hi Krister,Only in the simulator am I a pilot. But thanks for the note. From my first glimpses, I am really, truly impressed with the MD-11 and one they get that nose gear door thing fixed, I think it'll be near perfect, as least on my end.Tim