Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christopher Low

Project Airbus A318

Can someone please help me to install the Project Airbus A318 in FSX? I have followed the instructions to convert it for use in FSX, and then moved the folder into the SimObjects/Airplanes folder, but it isn't visible. In addition, I get some weird message when FSX loads about there being more than one A318 (and that they all need separate names), even though I have only downloaded the Elite Global Jet version!What am I doing wrong?Please bear in mind that this is my first attempt to install an addon plane in FSX.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's weird, only because I tried with the A318 and also cannot get it to show. I have successfully installed the 319 and 320 with the default VC, but not the 318. I asked on their forum and they said the usual, check to make sure you did it right. And I did. It just doesn't show up

I think that the startup message about there being more than one A318 is because I had forgotten to remove the first folder that I added to the SimObjects/Airplanes folder! However, that doesn't alter the fact that the A318 fails to appear in the menu.....Is the A318 supposed to be compatible with FSX Acceleration/SP2?

I did try them also. A320IAE worked with no problems but 320CFM was invisible!!