Sign in to follow this  
madtun

PMDG-stands for "Precision Manuals Development Group

Psssst, Buddy. I'll trade you that PMDG 767 for my PMDG 777 for Fly! :)Manuals? Who needs manuals? I just get in the cockpit and start hitting buttons. On the third flight (MD11) I made a nice landing without any warning messages. Of course, this method was very,very time expensive with the PMDG 777 when I first got it, so maybe I should quit my bragging.Tim.
Tim I read some of the manual before the plane was released. But after buying the plane I quickly got tried of the alarms and bells going off as well as crashing all the time. Took more time and read more of the manuals and tutorial had the best flight in years.

Now it is on the way to you, and please let me know if the format I used, is usuable for you too.
We have responded, and we'll publish. Thanks for contributing!

I love printed more than PDF because when im on LOOOONG flights I like to hit the AP and go sit on the john for about 30 mins and get to know the plane better. i must say, just about everything i know about airplanes comes from mostly sitting on the john and reading :D
That gives a whole new meaning to the fuel dump section :(

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg