Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

siggy

IPS Driver Error

Am frequently getting "IPS Driver Error" pages when visiting forum pages.(BTW: Never saw those with the good old forum system :))Siggy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Am frequently getting "IPS Driver Error" pages when visiting forum pages.(BTW: Never saw those with the good old forum system :))Siggy
And three guesses as to what I just got trying to post this :( Mark

Yes, and we have taken care of those, we think. :( And, yes, these were seen in the old forums, but rather than an IPS driver error, the forums would just crash.

Yes, and we have taken care of those, we think. :( And, yes, these were seen in the old forums, but rather than an IPS driver error, the forums would just crash.
We are experiencing particularly high load at the moment (understandable due to the recent news). A small configuration change has been made to the database which should alleviate many of the issues you were seeing.

Guess what? It didn't :( Having said that, something done in the last half hour or so seems to be alleviating the issue somewhat.

From the peanut gallery... (February 1st-3rd, 2009)Over the past 24-48 hours, I've experienced the IPS Driver Error as well as frequent forum lockups (no response to web requests), followed by the need to log back in. Are you guys getting walloped with traffic? Has anyone else seen this as well?-Greg(Now probably wouldn't be a good time to mention that I miss the old forums... :( I have tried to give the new ones a shot, but the old ones just worked for me. Easier to navigate, seemingly less overhead on the browser, simple is better, etc. etc. ...oh well.)