Sign in to follow this  
roarkv

SID / STAR

I have AIRAC 0901 to all my addons - PMDG, PSS, FSC and LEVELDSIM, but as I planned a route LFKB NORKA5 NORKA UL127 STP OB OB5C LFML I do not have these SID and STAR in my LDS 767, though I have them in my PMDG aircrafts. Why are they missing in the 767?ROAR

Mabey they dont have them in the level-d.You should post at Navigraph and mabey they will correct it.Bob

ROAR,For cycle 0813 I have:NORK5N and OB5C are ok.Your NORKA5 may be incorrect.Try your backup copy of the LFKB.xml and LFML.xml and see if they are correct.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I have AIRAC 0901 to all my addons - PMDG, PSS, FSC and LEVELDSIM, but as I planned a route LFKB NORK5N NORKA UL127 STP OB OB5C LFML I do not have these SID and STAR in my LDS 767, though I have them in my PMDG aircrafts. Why are they missing in the 767?ROAR

SOLVED: I had to reinstall SP3 AIO from the LEVELDSIM - site. I think the FMC was reading the AIRAC from a wrong folder. After update everything is OK with the AIRAC 0901. ROAR