Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deano777

Re-install

Hello allI bought the PMDG 747 when it first came out, I now have a new PC and wish to re-install but I cannot remember whether I purchased it from PMDG or simmarket, there is no trace of it on simmarket so I assume I got it direct from PMDG.I sent an email to PMDG last week about getting a new validation code or what ever it is we need but I have heard nothing yet.I've done a forum search but found very little.Any ideas?RgdsDean May

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dean, I assume you are asking how to obtain your Order ID? Log onto the PMDG site with the email address and password you used for the original order and look at your order history. That will give you the order id, and with that you can validate the reinstallation. All you need are three things: Email address (at time of order) with password and order id.This assumes you have the downloaded installer.

Dan thanks for this.I have tried, as I say it was eons ago I ordered it, I have tried 2-3 email addresses but no luck, my email is different now to the one/s I was using a year or so ago. I didn't keep the installer either, unless I have any details saved on my old PC, I'll check tomorrow.Am I wrongly assuming PMDG has a record of who has bought what over a period? I don't mind paying for a whatever I need to, so long as I don't have to pay for the entire thing again.Dan do I need to contact anyone via email? I have already sent one last week but I haven't had a response as yet, I don't want to clog up the forum if I can use the email protocol.Thanks for your timeRgdsDean May