Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

pmdg 737ng

hello guys, i have been flying with the pmdg 737ng since day one, and when i feel the need to pass an hour or so i drop in a route, fuel up, take off and enjoy an hours flight, land and i feel aviation is simplicity itself with the 737. i have the md11 fs9 and by the time it takes me to get my head round this aircraft the notion of flying goes out the window. the md11 is a work of art and the pmdg team deserve all the accolades pertaining to this beauty, but i feel that when the 737ng has been updated to the standards necessary by the pmdg team that the 737 will be improved beyond expectations, Boeing know all about production of great aircraft. mark my words. richard welsh.

hello guys, i have been flying with the pmdg 737ng since day one, and when i feel the need to pass an hour or so i drop in a route, fuel up, take off and enjoy an hours flight, land and i feel aviation is simplicity itself with the 737. i have the md11 fs9 and by the time it takes me to get my head round this aircraft the notion of flying goes out the window. the md11 is a work of art and the pmdg team deserve all the accolades pertaining to this beauty, but i feel that when the 737ng has been updated to the standards necessary by the pmdg team that the 737 will be improved beyond expectations, Boeing know all about production of great aircraft. mark my words. richard welsh.
I'm not really sure what you mean by this post. I've spent several hundreds if not thousands of hours flying PMDG's 737 over the last 5 years. I found the transition to the MD-11 (Just purchased it a few days ago) to be relatively painless and fun actually. Within just a couple of flights I've grown to be confortable with the different approach on some systems and honestly it's not THAT different. The MD-11 strikes me as an interesting hybrid between the Airbus approach and the Boeing approach. Pretty damn cool.PMDG have done an amazing job on this airplane and I can't wait to see what they do with the 737 for FSX. My only gripe so far is performance is a little low, but I'm working on that.

Almost three years flying the 737 !. Three years of enjoyment !. Always discovering new things in the small PMDG bird.Eagerly waiting for the NGX !!!. Meanwhile I've just added a HUD (Avsim library) to my NG. Gives more fun and precision during night flights or low visibility approaches, just nail the FPV on the -3

Guest sunbear
Almost three years flying the 737 !. Three years of enjoyment !. Always discovering new things in the small PMDG bird.Eagerly waiting for the NGX !!!. Meanwhile I've just added a HUD (Avsim library) to my NG. Gives more fun and precision during night flights or low visibility approaches, just nail the FPV on the -3

I agree, the 737 is an amazing add-on, a joy to fly manually nailing those VOR approaches. Without a doubt the best NG out there.I remember the HUD being mentioned in earlier threads, it seems we are going to have it in the NG 2.0.Since this an official forum I won't go in too deep but there are excellent sounds in the library to enchance the current NG.Happy landings