Sign in to follow this  
Guest europa346

PMDG 737NGX FOR FS9 ALSO

Guest europa346

HII think that would be a great idea to have a fs9 version of the 737.the reason:by the moment there arethousens of people around the world using fs9 for the good performance and frame rates that we can get.i can get a medium of 50 FPS with everything to max, with add ons, scenerys...With fsx, i just get 13 FPS with normal graphics and without add onsperhaps in 2 years when the graphic cards will improved we could use FSX in good performance, but by the moment, in my case and i think that in the case of lots of people the use of fs9 a pair of years is guaranted.this means thta there is a good market to lunch a fs9 version of the new 737 as happened with MD-11.Miguel

As mentioned many times in this forum, 737NGX will be released for both FS9/FSX.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hola Miguel, bienvenido al forum.It has been already said that there will be both versions of the new PMDG-737: for FSX and for FS9.And now that the development of new versions of FS is in somenthing like an "inpasse", it seems that FS9 is here to stay for years to come (and I think PMDG knows it).Saludos.

Guest europa346

Hola Joseluis, muchas gracioas por tu bienvenidathere is any idea about the release date?any preview?somebody told me that there would be a Beta to soon

Hola Joseluis, muchas gracioas por tu bienvenidais there any idea about the release date?any preview?somebody told me that there would be a Beta to soon
1.- No2.- No3.- Who told you ?Having the new 737 next Christmas would be the best of the presents. But perhaps I am being very optimistic...