Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlie Chew

Jumping in with both feet

Hi all,After a couple of years bouncing back and forth between FS9 and FSX, I've decided it's time to go full throttle with FSX (after a glorious virtual flight in a C172 this afternoon).Before I say my final goodbyes to FS9 (in order to recover some much-needed hard drive space), I'd like to know if it's possible to somehow transfer my controller settings under FSUIPC in FS9 to FSX. I've got a yoke, pedal, avionics panel, and a makeshift radio stack (made from a modded USB keyboard) that all have to be configured, and if there's a way I can avoid setting up all these switches and buttons from scratch, I'll take it. Any help would be appreciated.Also, to any devs who might be reading -- expect to hear from my wife around Father's Day and Christmas. I've got a lot of catching up to do with FSX add-ons. Real Environment Xtreme -- you're first on the list.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi all,After a couple of years bouncing back and forth between FS9 and FSX, I've decided it's time to go full throttle with FSX (after a glorious virtual flight in a C172 this afternoon).Before I say my final goodbyes to FS9 (in order to recover some much-needed hard drive space), I'd like to know if it's possible to somehow transfer my controller settings under FSUIPC in FS9 to FSX. I've got a yoke, pedal, avionics panel, and a makeshift radio stack (made from a modded USB keyboard) that all have to be configured, and if there's a way I can avoid setting up all these switches and buttons from scratch, I'll take it. Any help would be appreciated.Also, to any devs who might be reading -- expect to hear from my wife around Father's Day and Christmas. I've got a lot of catching up to do with FSX add-ons. Real Environment Xtreme -- you're first on the list.
Hellomake a copy of your FSUIPC.ini file located in your /modules/ folder