Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lehbird

Multiple Altitude callouts?

Gentlemen:I am having a problem where I am getting multiple altitude call outs (100, 100, 50, 50, 40, 40, etc.) when on approach and I can't figure out why...Obviously it probably two (2) pieces of software conflicting with each other; but I can't figure out what. I use FSPX but I have disabled the callouts. I run FSinn w/FSCopilot is there something in there that produces callouts?I mostly fly payware, so I expect them to be generating callouts and that's fine, I just want to try to shut off all other sources. Can anyone thing of other addon software I could have running that generate them?Thanks,Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Gentlemen:I am having a problem where I am getting multiple altitude call outs (100, 100, 50, 50, 40, 40, etc.) when on approach and I can't figure out why...Obviously it probably two (2) pieces of software conflicting with each other; but I can't figure out what. I use FSPX but I have disabled the callouts. I run FSinn w/FSCopilot is there something in there that produces callouts?I mostly fly payware, so I expect them to be generating callouts and that's fine, I just want to try to shut off all other sources. Can anyone thing of other addon software I could have running that generate them?Thanks,Dave
Some versions of FS2Crew have the virtual FO making these calls.Are you running any FS2Crew Editions?