Everything posted by lehbird
-
Fly2High KHOU - Releasing 9/18
ORBX
-
Fly2High KHOU - Releasing 9/18
That's my point though, I own the Fly2High Version, shouldn't there be an upgrade on ORBX?
-
Fly2High KHOU - Releasing 9/18
Not sure what you mean, it says it is Fly2High on ORBX?
-
Fly2High KHOU - Releasing 9/18
I bought KHOU through ORBX initially. I don't see an update to V2 on their website. Sorry if I am missing something here, but are you not able to get V2 through ORBX?
-
Arrival Stutters and Lag
I know this doesn't help, but You are not alone. I posted on this exact scenario as well. For me, it seemed to coincide with SU6. Before that, I never noticed a problem. Some have said to clear your cache, which helped slightly, but still don't think I am back to SU5 days.
-
JustFlight has BlueBird 757 page up
Thanks.
-
JustFlight has BlueBird 757 page up
Could someone post another link to where this info is coming from? This doesn't work for me and I am not seeing it on their website or Facebook page. Thanks.
-
Stutters with SU6?
SU5 was working fine for me and now with SU6 I have all sorts of studders. Anyone else have this?
-
Sim Update as a happy surprise ...
Thanks, that solved it.
-
Sim Update as a happy surprise ...
Did it break Chase Plane? For some reason I am now getting a Bridge error?
-
GSX Updates
Not sure, but even if they did, GSX would not recognize them anyway and would send a bus, right?
-
GSX Updates
I have not been able to get jetways at ANY (Payware and nonpayware (with the exception of FSDT Airports which seem to work) to operate for months. I just get bus service everywhere. Any thoughts on why? Yes, I do have the latest version. I posted this in the GSX discord and they responded that GSX does not control Jetways. And obviously he is correct, however, it does not change the fact that I have gone from the 80% jet way operation I had for years to 0%. Anyone else have this issue?
-
Thoughts on Contrail Falcon 50?
I have to chime in on this as well.. I can sit and fly a 2 hour flight uninterrupted and then.... WITHOUT fail....my wife will come in and start a conversation on short final. I initially got frustrated but now, It happens so often, all I can do is laugh!!
-
Thoughts on Contrail Falcon 50?
I LOVE everything about this plane. The FMC in quirky (Completely realistic though I am sure) and not too difficult to program the initial flight plan just struggling how to edit midflight / change arrivals. I guess back to YouTube for soem help :-)
-
Maddog Anniversary Addition - Sound Packs?
Thanks, I will give it a try!
-
Maddog Anniversary Addition - Sound Packs?
Thanks.
-
Maddog Anniversary Addition - Sound Packs?
Anyone know what is going on with this? It was in Beta back in February. seems like a long time for a sound pack, but what do I know :-)
-
City Update 15: Illinois, Minnesota and Wisconsin
Is it really out? I try to download but it says "Disabled / Not Available"
-
BATC Disconnects Just Too Much!
While I agree with you, it does say it "disconnects" its never an issue for me. Virtually every flight I get a box that says "BATC has disconnected" (or something like that) I just hit ok and move on. It seems to reconnect on its own with no issues.
-
Citation Sovereign+ Video Walkthrough
Disregard, figured it out.
-
Citation Sovereign+ Video Walkthrough
Anything in particular I need to do to make this Happen? I have none, even though I have weights listed in the EFB.
-
Citation Sovereign+ Video Walkthrough
Hmmm.. That's the way I read the release notes but I have version 1.01 but no passengers...
-
Citation Sovereign+ Video Walkthrough
This does not show any passengers in the cabin, correct?
-
Citation Sovereign+ Video Walkthrough
How do you illuminate these screens?
-
I'm really enjoying the MadDog 20th Anniversary Edition!
Any update eon a sound pack? I love the AC but have really put this in the hanger until one comes out.