Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahinterl

MD-11 (FS2004): Electricity

Another question while trying to understand the plane's systems:Is there a table or such what system(s) depend on which electricity bus? I guess the conseq page will contain some information should a bus fail. But if the displays are "cold and dark"...?Andreas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Systems manual page 10.1 is a good place to start. There isn't an electrical user table per se. Do you have a specific question?

Just wanted to know what is not available if certain things with electricity fail. When I don't have a failure status available (e.g. because of a non-working display), I'd like to be aware what I'm going to "miss"... A table or so would be of great help here since it would list the dependency of systems on electrics...Andreas

Just wanted to know what is not available if certain things with electricity fail. When I don't have a failure status available (e.g. because of a non-working display), I'd like to be aware what I'm going to "miss"... A table or so would be of great help here since it would list the dependency of systems on electrics...Andreas
Hi,That's what the onboard FCOM and QRH is there for.Rob