Sign in to follow this  
kerosene31

New B727 panel from Richard Probst

Hi there,Richard's latest 727 panel version is in todays files and I must say he has outdone himself again!! This is one amazing freeware panel, as usual and as to expected from this devoted panel designer. Richard's been designing panels for a while and while I'm quite concerned that given the quality of his recent panel he might as well go payware (just kidding) that this is simply another piece of art!!I've been spending some time in 727 cockpits lately here in Sanford and everytime I boot up Richards panel I have to take a deep breath in order to determine whether I'm in the real cockpit or just flying the sim ;-)Way to go Richard, just had to get that of my chest. Keep up the great work.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, thanks for the heads up.I better get that. :DRegards,Etienne :-wave

Richard is the MAN.By the way, is there a new flight dynmaics to use with this version?Thanks to Richard!

My sincerest thanks to Richard for another excellent release! I had the same question regarding the flight model. I used the existing Charles Fox and Richard Probst flight dynamics for the JT8D-9 engines. I didn't see any new flight model files in the library, and the manual mentions the JT8D-17R engines. I was curious which flight model he used in testing the panel. However, the old model seemed to work well enough. I don't know anywhere near enough about the different engines to know if the difference is even significant. Anyway, the panel is terrific and I highly recommend anyone who wasn't already done so to download it and give it a try.