Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ahinterl

Performance tables anywhere?

Is there a way to get performance tables such as required runway distances, flaps settings etc. for the MD-11?In the first place, I'd like what runway lengths are required for different weights.Andreas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A forum search would answer this question. Boeing did not release performance data other than that in the FCOM; therefore, PMDG could not publish it.

Is there a way to get performance tables such as required runway distances, flaps settings etc. for the MD-11?In the first place, I'd like what runway lengths are required for different weights.Andreas
While working for the airlines,Airport Performance Charts were devised for each airport and specific acrft. These charts contain critical performance data not found on Jeppesen plates. I don't think you can aquire this info unless you get it first hand from a former or current user of the acrft in question. Even while instructing agents on weight and balance, these charts were not generally available at station level. I would only inform agents that even after computing trim etc. there are further limitations which may be imposed by the crew. Usually these limitations came on very hot days on rwys which had obstructions, high slope degree,inopertive EEC, etc. Good luck in your search. Vincent