Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveS

MD-10

Does anyone have an interest in PMDG maybe coming out with an MD-10 model? Assuming there wouldn't be a whole lot to do other than on the exterior, I think it would be cool to have. I love the MD-11 and fly exclusively as FDX flights and would love to add an MD-10 to the fleet. Dave S

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Does anyone have an interest in PMDG maybe coming out with an MD-10 model? Assuming there wouldn't be a whole lot to do other than on the exterior, I think it would be cool to have. I love the MD-11 and fly exclusively as FDX flights and would love to add an MD-10 to the fleet. Dave S
Nope, new plane is under 90,000 mtow

Hellowhich interest to release 2 so similar airplanes ? better to have a new so different Airbus 340 / 380 330 and A 340-600 so big so nice !! cheersPatrick

Call me an old bearded guy here but i think a nice A310 or A300-600R would be nice......but we've been through that discussion already