Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BartEnder

Go Flight Airliner Configuration

I want to buy a GF Airliner Configuration. It is very difficult to find a good review of the whole system (I have seen few reviews of specific modules). Anybody using this? I know the planes which it will not work (lots of posts here at AVSIM), I have seen some YouTube videos but this is not enough.And another question - where can I buy it little cheaper? This should be shipped to Poland, Europe. I have seen it somewhere at about 2.500$.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I want to buy a GF Airliner Configuration. It is very difficult to find a good review of the whole system (I have seen few reviews of specific modules). Anybody using this? I know the planes which it will not work (lots of posts here at AVSIM), I have seen some YouTube videos but this is not enough.And another question - where can I buy it little cheaper? This should be shipped to Poland, Europe. I have seen it somewhere at about 2.500$.
The prices are expensive but according to all reports the quality is fantastic. Tha shipping costs also are expensive.Andrew