Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Nielsen

What in the World!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Not sure what's happening on your end, but my X52 assignments work perfectly.

They work fine for me. What you may need to do is set them up how you want and then create a flight and save it as the "default flight."

I think they might bee taken up by acceleration somewhere, because I can't even assign them, I just can't figure out where.

Hey, Jeff; Glad to see you`re still around!Not sure how much you`ve played with FSX, but (just in case....) Settings->Calibration; Check the box - upper-left corner "Enable Controller(s)".That`s the only place I know of, and I have four showing up, plus Mouse Look and Mouse Yoke. :(

Yeah, rgr that, the joystick works along with the tq and rudder pedals, just can't some assignments to work.I finally got the brakes working half way by reversing the axis, but they sill stick on left or right or both and there doesn't seem to be a way to assign both toe's to apply brakes, etc.Haven't had time to tinker with it tonight, just got somewhat decent perf now by tweaking the cfg file. Getting double digits at addon airports and addon aircraft. hehe.