Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALEXEI

PMDG MD-11 CD

Hi everyone just wondering how long it will be till the PMDG md-11 CD version is released and whether the FSX CD will have the FS9 version included. Alexei Butterwick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It will be after the upcoming SP is ready... not too long I think. I doubt both platforms would be on same CD since they are separate via their direct marketing channel, but that is just my hunch.

It will be after the upcoming SP is ready... not too long I think. I doubt both platforms would be on same CD since they are separate via their direct marketing channel, but that is just my hunch.
SO there will be an FS9 CD version?Alexei

I hope soon, had mine on preoder since januaray, not been in a huge rush to get the MD-11 as i still only really explored maybe 50% of the 747xbut I am starting to get interested in the MD-11 from a performance point of view, the 747x hits my frame rates pretty hard and supposedly the md-11 is a lot better in this aspect. And yes supposedly they are realeasing this one to CD the patch version that is. However I doubt both versions will come on the disc, aerosoft i think is the CD distributer and I have only seen the FSX version for sale on amazon at least.Paul