Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joseph29

OSS Shoreham (EGKA) scenery?

I know OSS closed down shop a long time ago, but is there any way I can still get the Shoreham (EGKA) scenery they made? (I use FS2004)Can someone from Avsim delete this post? I put it in the wrong forum.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good question... did you try the usual online stores? Perhaps you could contact the developer and ask if there is any way to get hold of the scenery still...Andrew

Good question... did you try the usual online stores? Perhaps you could contact the developer and ask if there is any way to get hold of the scenery still...Andrew
Necroposting to help anyone else wondering about this great scenery. If you can pick up an old copy of Just Flight's "Flying Club" for FS9, the OSS Shoreham scenery comes with it. You might get this product second-hand off of Ebay or similar, or still available on the Just Flight websitehttp://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=37where you also get some "okay" (by today's standards) airplanes with it like the Cherokee, C150, Tomahawk and Seneca.Obviously I'm too late to help you specifically, but maybe someone else will be helped down the line.