Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MSL73

Intel or AMD?

What is best for Fs9 or FSX?,AMD's new Phenom quad core processor or Intel's Q8300?,any help or advice will be appreciated.Many Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What is best for Fs9 or FSX?,AMD's new Phenom quad core processor or Intel's Q8300?,any help or advice will be appreciated.Many Thanks.
The experience on this forum is: Intel.BTW this is the video card forum... :(

Wait for the phenom II 955 3.2ghz AM3, it will be out in April, and I can assure you this thing can outperform a corei7 920 in high resolutions. Of course nobody here will believe me, but we have tested an engineering sample, and this thing can be overclocked to 4.2ghz easily on air.

Wait for the phenom II 955 3.2ghz AM3, it will be out in April, and I can assure you this thing can outperform a corei7 920 in high resolutions. Of course nobody here will believe me, but we have tested an engineering sample, and this thing can be overclocked to 4.2ghz easily on air.
Wow! A 3.2GHz chip that's not even out yet can beat a 2.66GHz chip that's been out since last November!note my sarcasm- not a a really excited user, just a realist