Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have just purchase ASA from the hifisim.com website and I am having activation issues. The order id is 233111During install I entered the key given, the install seems to go fine.Whenever I launch either of these applications I get a not yet activated notice and I need to re-activate every time. Now I am getting a message that I have activated too many times. How can this be fixed and what could be causing this?I am using FSX on VISTA64. I am the admin and UAC is disabled.Thanks for any help that you can give me. Kevin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Since installing the latest beta I've had ASA stop twice and ask for re-activation. What's going on?This is on the same computer that it has been running on all the time since the initial ASA release.Tom

Hi Tom,Did you re-install on another machine?We were doing some server maintainance earlier and this may have caused this.I do see where you have activated three times.Please let us know if this keeps happening.Thanks,

Did you re-install on another machine?
No, exactly the same machine as always, no reinstalls in the recent past (except to apply the patches). Anyway, no more activations have occurred since I posted the first time, so maybe just something related to the maintenance that you mentioned.Cheers,Tom

Since I installed the B394 It asks me to activate every single time I start the application. I purchased this through your website. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi,Please send me your purchase information: Jim(AT)hifisim.comThanks,