Sign in to follow this  
Guest jracer

World of Ai

Guest jracer

now when I start up it says I have multiple aircraft with the same name and will not run the game. I can click the close button but it goes through every make of aircraft.....Any help with this??

Hello,I suggest you search and install : MH's AI Traffic Pack - 04.03.2009 Copyright © by Michael Heise E-Mail: mikiair@freenet.deThis utility will scan all your traffic files and generate a COMPLETE report about problems found.Read carefully the User Manual .Hope it helps

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

AIFlightplanner can also check for duplicate aircraft. Although the main function is flightplans.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

AIFlightplanner can also check for duplicate aircraft. Although the main function is flightplans.Bob
Another WorldAI question:I had previously installed a number of WorldAI packages, but recently had to uninstall FSX, reinstall FSX RTM +Acceleration. I presume that my traffic file has been replaced with the original. I still have all the WorldAI aircraft files, but is there an easy way to regenerate the traffic file to use these WorldAI shcedules/aircraft or are they now redundant and would need to be reinstalled in order to update / regenerate the traffic file in order to use the WorldAI packages ?Cheers,Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

StuartIf I understand your question, you still have your aircraft probably because you did not delete the Application Data folder. You will need to reinstall traffic files. They are in FS9 format and will cancel out the default traffic as soon as you add them. You could modify the default file to use WOAI planes if you wanted to do a little work.Bob

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

StuartIf I understand your question, you still have your aircraft probably because you did not delete the Application Data folder. You will need to reinstall traffic files. They are in FS9 format and will cancel out the default traffic as soon as you add them. You could modify the default file to use WOAI planes if you wanted to do a little work.Bob
Thanks,I have reinstalled the WOAI aircraft packages using the WOAI installer, so hopefully that would have updated the necessary files.Cheers,Stu

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373