Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Carenado PA -28RT-201 Arrow IV for FS9

Guest Rhino9820
I have not made a full 2D GA panel yet but now I will. For those people missing the 2D panel I will find and photograph a T tail and let's just see how immersive a 2D panel can be. ( I will make it available for those who want it.)
Try this one :( I found it a couple of hours ago. These guys did a great job on this 2D.NOTE: click on the yoke shaft/base to make it disappear... also by clicking on the compass SimIcon, the windscreen center post and compass will disappear, makes for easier landings!download-1.gifDownloadTheir Screenshots

I've made up my mind a long time ago: Any day I prefer a good 2D cockpit over shiny 3D. 3D doesn't work for me. I need the most critical instruments and devices in front of me, crisp and clear, no head turning nor zooming in and out involved.The same goes for quick changes of view. I need instant view change to look out of the side windows rather than the head turning in 3D.The best workable cockpits ever I found in Fly! and Fly!2. A shame we won't ever see this in MSFS.

The VC is NOT completely clickable...the course and heading setting knobs on the HSI are not clickable .....and should be......a hurried release perhaps....but all could be fixed.
The modeled knobs seem to overlay the click spots, so that you can click just off the knob, but not on the knob itself.I've submitted this as a bug to Carenado, but really wonder if they are going to fix it.... too bad!!

Bert

Have received an updated model from Carenado. Solved the night lighting issue with the windows.Also noticed the specs of the aircraft are pretty much correct as it is NOT a Turbo Arrow IV. Also doesn't have the 3 bladed prop of the Turbo Arrow IV...Would be great if it was a Turbo Arrow, so if there will be an expansion pack... I'll go for it.fs92009-04-1608-21-20-54Small.jpgfs92009-04-1608-21-24-82Small.jpgfs92009-04-1608-21-27-70Small.jpgfs92009-04-1608-21-31-12Small.jpgMy faith has been restored in Carenado.... their resolve of these issues was swift... Well done, and thank you again for another great FS9 add-on.FS9 is far from dead....And FS9 remains my preferred sim, as I'm sure it does for 1000s of simmers. :(
I guess this post is 4 years old but can you by any chance still help me? I have the same issue, my dad bought this payware long time ago and never used it. I've become an avid simmer now and tried to fly this from dads collection of payware but i have the same issue as you. I tried to check the carenado website for updates of this issue and there was none for piper arrow IV. Can you send the model update so i can fix this issue for me as well?

I guess this post is 4 years old but can you by any chance still help me? I have the same issue, my dad bought this payware long time ago and never used it. I've become an avid simmer now and tried to fly this from dads collection of payware but i have the same issue as you. I tried to check the carenado website for updates of this issue and there was none for piper arrow IV. Can you send the model update so i can fix this issue for me as well?
The Carenado was released in April 2009, so it is not really four years ago!You need to send an email to Carenado support with your details to get the fix. I don't believe it was ever uploaded to their website.

Graeme Butler

Looking forward to it as soon as I grab myself a new rig, and get my copy of FS9. It appears as if the "FS9 rampage" will go on, as how it did back in 2003....:PDave.