Sign in to follow this  
docnobby

Air Hauler and time compression?

Hi!I read air hauler is finally released. I really like the idea of that program. Sadly I don't have the time to do my flights in real time. Is it possible to use time compression with air hauler flights (like in Fs Passengers)? :( Another question: Can addon aircraft be used with air hauler, like the PMDG MD-11 (thinking about getting this one too :( ).Greetings,DocNobby

Hi!I read air hauler is finally released. I really like the idea of that program. Sadly I don't have the time to do my flights in real time. Is it possible to use time compression with air hauler flights (like in Fs Passengers)? :( Another question: Can addon aircraft be used with air hauler, like the PMDG MD-11 (thinking about getting this one too :( ).Greetings,DocNobby
I don't use TC but you can use the range slider to keep flights short B) Any add-on AC is usable using the import feature, however using all the tricks the largest AC I was able to lease was a 757. I have an AI pilot flying everyday but I'll still need at least a month worth of flights (real time!) to even think about an MD-11 or what I really wanted to start with a 744. This has took the wind from my wings and TBH I've not touched it in almost a week :(

You can use up to 16x time compression on Air Hauler flights, and you can use any aircraft you have installed in FSX or FS9, you just have to import it (which is easy and only takes a second or two via the AH menu, although you may have to fiddle with the aircraft's stats a bit in Air Hauler in order for it to have the right cargo capacity, which also isn't hard to do incidentally).If you start on 'Easy' in Air Hauler, it might take you a week or so until you have enough cash to either buy or lease a big aircraft like the MD-11, but once you have it, you can make big bucks with it, so it all kind of balances out. I'm currently using both a DC-3 and a C-123 Provider, with plans to buy maybe a second C-123 and I'm currently modifying a DC-3 model into a turbocharged Basler BT-67, so I can use that in Air Hauler too.My Air Hauler base at Archangel in Russia, and the DC-3:back2.jpgAl

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here