Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Matys

FS basic scenery

After lurking on the forums for a while I finally decided to join. My first topic is a question regarding FS9 scenery. Months back I found a file which replaced the original airport buildings, hangars etc. with updated versions, still a bit LQ-ish but looking so much better! After I reinstalled FS9 the ugly airport buildings are bothering me now. The problem is I can't find that file anywhere, in my memory it's quite small with only a few bmp-files, I skimmed through a million pages so I hope someone here knows! Please let me know, much appreciated. :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After lurking on the forums for a while I finally decided to join. My first topic is a question regarding FS9 scenery. Months back I found a file which replaced the original airport buildings, hangars etc. with updated versions, still a bit LQ-ish but looking so much better! After I reinstalled FS9 the ugly airport buildings are bothering me now. The problem is I can't find that file anywhere, in my memory it's quite small with only a few bmp-files, I skimmed through a million pages so I hope someone here knows! Please let me know, much appreciated. :(
It is not "small" but perhaps you are remembering the Airport Environment Upgrade by Chris Arrington. A quick search using his name should display several files which might be of interest.Hope that helps. :(

It is not "small" but perhaps you are remembering the Airport Environment Upgrade by Chris Arrington. A quick search using his name should display several files which might be of interest.Hope that helps. :(
Thanks a lot, it's not the exact file I had before but it looks even better now! Cheers!